Please enjoy this very funny little ecard. It will make you happy. Thanks Aunt Patty!
In other news, the materials have finally come for the house next door so the framer is back to work!
Friday, November 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am glad you enjoyed the greeting card. I thought it was pretty cute! Oh by the way wassil is just apple cider with cinnamon sticks, some orange slices and cloves simmered on real low heat for awhile! It has been a tradition with us for many years. Melissa likes to drink many times during the colder weather!
Yum, I'll have to try it.
I got the same card from someone... cracked me up :) BTW, I didn't steal your "rain" blog title. I had already published mine before I saw yours :)
I am here at Grandma and Grandpa's having trouble opening the picture on the blogspot stuff. Miss you!d
Post a Comment