
This is my boss, Masami, teaching a course on intercultural communication for City of Portland managers. She is a professor at Portland State. Her background is in intercultural communication and cultural competency. In addition to the logistical support piece (aka all the grunt work), I am designing an evaluation of the City of Portland's diversity training program. Masami is such a cool person (and an amazing teacher/trainer). She taught two terms of my statistics class. I thought I was going to hate statistics but it turned out to be my favorite subject. I credit her for helping me to love research. I'm lucky to be working with her on this project.
2 comments:
I am in such agreement with Candi. Thanks for sharing your teacher with us and I look forward to hearing more about those great things you are involved in.
Keep up the good work and keep us up to date as much as possible! I love to hear about all the wonderful things you do!
Post a Comment