I had such a nice visit with Mom Albano this weekend. The highlight was our walk in Lithia Park on Sunday. Since we both had our cameras, it became sort of a photography walk. Here are some of the pics. I'm glad I got a chance to capture some of the beauty of Fall.
We did have a wonderful weekend. And the Lithia Park photographic walk was extra special. I love being able to have your pix here whenever I want to view them. Thanks
"Hey... I don't have the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I've succeeded. But I love my life. I love my wife. And I wish you my kind of success." - Dicky Fox, Jerry Maguire
2 comments:
We did have a wonderful weekend. And the Lithia Park photographic walk was extra special. I love being able to have your pix here whenever I want to view them. Thanks
P.S. Good eye with the camera.
Post a Comment