
I'm so close to graduation. Only 1 more class Spring term! There is also an "organizational experience" requirement which technically counts as 2 more classes. To fill this requirement, I have been hired to provide "logistical support" (in other words I do all the grunt work) for a huge diversity training with the City of Portland. I'm working with a team of PSU faculty members who were hired to coordinate, carry out and evaluate the program. My major role in addition to "logistical support" is evaluating the program once it is complete. I'm pretty excited about it. So far it has been a major undertaking and I've really gotten to see first hand what it is like to roll out a project of this magnitude. I also work at the Bureau of Human Resources 3 to 4 days a week which is interesting. I even have a badge.
1 comment:
Wow! Isn't it interesting how most jobs turn out to be more work than we ever anticipated, even the jobs we love? Good for you, Honey.
Post a Comment