Thursday, February 23, 2006

Salsa!

Ron and I are taking salsa lessons with Aaron and his girlfriend Christina. We went to a one hour lesson last night then stopped for a drink and food and then went to my favorite spot for salsa dancing. We're making it an every Wednesday thing. It was fun to see my salsa friends again. I used to go every week with my brother and now that Ron is getting into it, I'm so happy. He and Aaron are getting really good!




2 comments:

Diane said...

Way too cool! I am so glad that you and Ron have a regular Wednesday thing. It is important.Salsa sounds perfect.

Aaron's girlfriend, Christina looks sweet. Happy for him too.

Thanks for posting.

Patty said...

I too keep thinking I would love for Scott and I to take some lessons in dance. Keep us up dated on the lessons!