My little brother turned 30 last weekend. I have been wanting to post some pictures. His official birthday was Saturday but we celebrated with him Friday through Sunday. It started off with dinner at my place - he requested sphagetti and pizza, so spoiled. Saturday was the big day - he celebrated his big 3-0 in style. It included a limo, wine tasting, dinner and dancing. What a day! I was completely worn out by the time Sunday rolled around. Alisa and Mike hosted a sushi party for him at their very stylish high rise flat. Here are some pictures of the big weekend:
Wow! Congratulations to Aaron! He looks great. Is his girlfriend's name Christina? She is beautiful. I am so happy for Aaron. He surely deserves the very best.
"Hey... I don't have the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I've succeeded. But I love my life. I love my wife. And I wish you my kind of success." - Dicky Fox, Jerry Maguire
2 comments:
Wow! Congratulations to Aaron! He looks great. Is his girlfriend's name Christina? She is beautiful. I am so happy for Aaron. He surely deserves the very best.
Hey, didnt know it was Aaron 30th! The wine tasting trips look like fun, sorry we missed it.
Post a Comment