Ps. have fun at Salsa tonight. I'm ended up working late afternoon, and probably into early evening anyway. Maybe we could get together next week. :) may
Your cats arte sooooooo cute! I love the little smooched face. I didn't comment on your last blog because I just saw it, but I can't beleive your brother is that old! Does he live nearby too?
"Hey... I don't have the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I've succeeded. But I love my life. I love my wife. And I wish you my kind of success." - Dicky Fox, Jerry Maguire
6 comments:
Boo probably is saying something. Why not? He and Farley are so adorable.
Welcome back to blogging. Great to see you are back again. Me too, I just got back this week. I hope I can keep it up. Yikes! so behind. May
Ps. have fun at Salsa tonight. I'm ended up working late afternoon, and probably into early evening anyway. Maybe we could get together next week. :) may
Your cats arte sooooooo cute! I love the little smooched face. I didn't comment on your last blog because I just saw it, but I can't beleive your brother is that old! Does he live nearby too?
Excuse me, but 30 is not old!
He lives in Portland too. Yes we're both getting so old :-)
Post a Comment