Thursday, August 10, 2006
Cravings
As of today I'm 22 days pregnant. I haven't experienced any nausea yet (knock on wood) but I am definitely having cravings for anything salty-spicy-sour. Ideally all three together. I am currently devouring a bowl of hot and sour soup. I also like V8 juice, kimchi and pickles. Strangely I'm not craving anything sweet. And the smell of bananas grosses me out. Does anybody know of other foods that are salty, spicy and sour?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yum thanks!
Oh God! That sounds gross. Although I do love Salt and Vinegar potato chips. The Tabasco might be a bit too much.
Now there are certain hummuses that have smoked jalepeno and garlic. Lisa and I just purchased some.
However I had 24 hour morning sickness so I had no particular cravings the first three months. After that I craved everything.
Spicy three pepper hummis by Athenos is my favorite! Great with 100 percent whole wheat wheat thins! I am so excited to be chatting with you about all these things! I look forward to you keeping us up to date on this blog! I hear Derrick is coming up to see you soon! He is really looking forward to it!
anonymous is me, Patty! I don't know why my computer is whacked and it forgot my name and password and so did I I guess!
Post a Comment