Sorry I've been so bad about blogging lately. I found out my Mom has breast cancer about a week after we got the pregnancy news. We went to her lumpectomy last Thursday and they had unexpectently found more cancer in her lymph nodes. We were hoping she wouldn't have to do chemo. It will be hard to see her go through it. I remember how rough it was for May. We did get some good news today that they didn't find any more cancer in the rest of her lymph nodes. I'm going with her to see the doctor this Friday.
In other news, my cravings have morphed into "morning sickness" although I'm pretty much sick all day. I haven't been throwing up; I just feel something like I had one too many hotdogs before riding a roller coaster.
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh yes, I remember that time. It will pass. The best advice I received was to keep soda crackers and 7 up handy at all times. I sure became tired of soda crackers and 7 up.
I have had both you and your mom in my prayers and thoughts daily! Just want you to be able to relax and enjoy the pregnancy. I was like you are as far as I never really threw up but I did feel off a lot of the day! Diane is right to try and keep a little something in your stomach at all times!
Post a Comment