We had a great time in Ashland over the weekend. Dad did a really nice slideshow of their amazing Italy trip. Lisa called on Sunday and we talked to her about her new life in Rome. Other highlights included wine tasting, movies, a walk in the park...
Oh wow! You did a great job with the photos. We did have the best of times. But then I always have such a wonderful time whenever you kids are around. Thanks again for the visit.
cute photos aim...it makes me wish i was there to spend family time with you all. its great that you all got together for the weekend. and ashland looks so beautiful. i am loving italia but missing you guys.
Hey, I know what you mean about being in Ashland! I love to go to Diane and Ron's! They are such great fun to be with! I love the pictures and I love the ones Diane took also! Amy you look wonderful and I am still praying for you everyday! I love you both so much!
"Hey... I don't have the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I've succeeded. But I love my life. I love my wife. And I wish you my kind of success." - Dicky Fox, Jerry Maguire
3 comments:
Oh wow! You did a great job with the photos. We did have the best of times. But then I always have such a wonderful time whenever you kids are around. Thanks again for the visit.
cute photos aim...it makes me wish i was there to spend family time with you all. its great that you all got together for the weekend. and ashland looks so beautiful. i am loving italia but missing you guys.
Hey, I know what you mean about being in Ashland! I love to go to Diane and Ron's! They are such great fun to be with! I love the pictures and I love the ones Diane took also! Amy you look wonderful and I am still praying for you everyday! I love you both so much!
Post a Comment