I got to spend the whole day with Henry the day before yesterday. We went to OMSI. It's the City's science and technology museum. Sounds boring for a 2 1/2 year old but they actually had a lot of fun things for him to do. He got to play in the water, in the sand, with blocks, play dough, the works. We even got to wear chipmunk costumes and hide in the trees. He is the funniest kid I've ever met. He just makes me laugh. I love him so much!
"Hey... I don't have the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I've succeeded. But I love my life. I love my wife. And I wish you my kind of success." - Dicky Fox, Jerry Maguire
4 comments:
What a cutie he is. They do love those kinds of things, don't they?
Looks like fun to me. Can't wait to see you this weekend.
Hooray for Henry! Hooray for you! Sounds like a perfect day.
Hooray for Henry! Hooray for you! Sounds like a perfect day.
Post a Comment