Monday, November 20, 2006

A weekend visit from the family

We had a nice little visit with Mom, Dad and Grandpa over the weekend. Mom drove up on Friday afternoon. We spent some time visiting over tea and then we walked over to Rick and May's house for a dinner party. Dad and Grandpa flew in from Palm Springs Saturday night. Mom and I hung out during the day. We decided to catch the Borat movie and then I made split pea soup for dinner. We invited Aaron and Cristina over for soup and Rick and May joined us later that evening. Sunday the guys watched football all day. Mom, me and Cristina went to Mass and then to Sephora to browse all the latest beautification products. They headed back to Ashland this morning. Ron and I will join them tomorrow for the holiday.






2 comments:

Diane said...

We sure did have a wonderful time. Thanks again for everything. We always feel so comfortable at your house.

Patty said...

How nice that you all spent some time there with Grandpa too. Have a great Thanksgiving together!We will call via skpe. Your house looks very nice.