Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Happy Birthday Grandma Pearson

Yesterday we found out we are having a boy and a girl! When I was about 8 years old I promised my grandma that I would name my first daughter after her. So now we are looking forward to meeting the next Alice. It was a nice tribute to her to get this news on her birthday. We will probably name our little boy Anthony but its not set in stone. We have a few other ideas and we're thinking we might just wait until we see him to make the final decision. I am finally starting to look pregnant (and not just fat) so I will post a picture of my belly soon :-)

4 comments:

Diane said...

As you have heard a million times already, I am thrilled. How very blessed we are! What could be better?

Patty said...

Wow! What can I say but, Wow! I was thrilled beyond words to hear from my sister yesterday. I have been telling everyone I know! You guys sure deserve this! I can't wait to see some pictures of you! I check everyday!

Tim said...

And where are the ultrasound pics already?

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!!!! So exciting! I have always felt blessed to have one of each. I am so happy for you!!!! That is such amazing news for both of you!
Candi