My parents are putting our childhood home up for sale today. I don't consider myself a sentimental person but this has been unbelievably hard for me.
http://marketing.remaxdesigncenter.com/email/57314/413400/413400.swf
Monday, October 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It is always hard. Although my family moved when I was little almost yearly. I know when grandma and grandpa sold thier house in SLO the grandkids were so sad. Melissa wanted to buy it. (She was only a young girl so that wasn't going to work.) But at least no one can take the memories from you, they will be with you forever!
Don't worry about a little sentimental feelings from time to time. Even though Dad may not cherish them. There are times when they have value. I am sorry this is happening to you. I realize that was always and always will be "home" for you.
Now you and Ron will be setting up your own family homes and that should help some.
Wow, that's rough :( I agree though, you get to keep all the memories of the good times. They're more important than the actual things anyway.
Post a Comment