Thursday, September 13, 2007
Active Babies
Here is a picture of the twins at 14 weeks 3 days. We had this ultrasound last week. It was fun to see them moving around so much. They are very active! Although they are side by side in this picture, in reality they are stacked one on top of the other. At one point I was afraid that one was going to kick the other in the head! They measured a few days bigger than my due date which I think is a good sign. We are so happy they're doing well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How beautiful and amazing! Thank you so much for the update!!!
Oh dear! I think I bypassed these a few times. I quickly check out the blogs and I thought these were the ealier ones. This time I must of looked a second longer because I realized "Oh my these are bigger!" I can't beieve how cute they are. I am so extemely happy for all of you!
What can I say? My heart is so moved, absolutely beyond words.
Amy, How exciting to see the little ones actually looking like children. I am so excited and happy.
Love,
Dad
Oh, Amy!! I am just now getting on here to check and see you posted this a couple of weeks ago! Those pictures are fantastic! I think of you and Ron and those little babies EVERY SINGLE DAY! Words cannot express my joy for you! Love you!
Post a Comment