We had our second ultrasound today and everything looked great! We got to see both babies. They were moving around. We could see their little bodies - their heads, arms, feet, hands, fingers. It was pretty amazing. Our doctor and all the nurses came out to congratulate us and give us hugs.
Here are a few of the ultrasound snapshots:
Here are a few of the ultrasound snapshots:
(Baby A: This one's back was toward us but you can see its little arms and legs if you click on the picture to get the larger version.)
(Baby B: You can see this one pretty good!)
(Here they are in the same picture. You can only see the tops of their heads though.)
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! I have never been so thrilled in my life! How absolutely wonderful!
How amazing! The first set of twins that I know of! We are overjoyed for you both! I actually have tears in my eyes! Congratulations!
Hi Amy,
I think I am actually able to post comments now. Just popping in to tell you, again, that I am filled with joy for you and Ron! Look at those precious little babies growing in you! How exciting!
I really mean it when I say that hearing the news yesterday was one of the most thrilling moments of my life! One of those that I will always remember where I was when I heard the joyous news!
Post a Comment