skip to main | skip to sidebar

The "A" Blog

An open journal about my life

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Free Rice


For each word you get right, the UN will donate 10 grains of rice to fight hunger: http://www.freerice.com/index.php.


Posted by Amy at 4:33 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Get the feed

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (15)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (11)
  • ►  2008 (48)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2007 (23)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ▼  November (4)
      • Welcome Nico!
      • Free Rice
      • Happy Halloween!
      • Belly Shots
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2006 (25)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ►  2005 (39)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (8)

My other stuff

  • My Other Blog
  • Bloom Life Design

About Me

Amy
"Hey... I don't have the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I've succeeded. But I love my life. I love my wife. And I wish you my kind of success." - Dicky Fox, Jerry Maguire
View my complete profile