
Little Nico came into the world this morning at 7:52am. He weighs 7 pounds 7 onces and he is 20 inches long. He's a beautiful boy with a full head of hair and a cute little round face just like his mom. He's perfect! When we arrived at the hospital this morning we didn't have to wait long until they came around the bend wheeling May. Rick was right behind her carrying the baby! We were shocked to see the baby so soon. Grandma arrived soon after by plane. We went to pick her up at the airport around 9:30am. She has been holding Nico every since she got to the hospital. May seems to be recovering really well. I got some pictures of Rick and the baby not long after he was born.




7 comments:
Wow!! He's such a cutie!!! Congrats to May and Rick and the whole Albano family!!! We can't wait to meet little Nico!!
Love, Sue and Dick Chambers
What a great birthday Nico has...ha ha ha!!! I couldn't wait to see the pictures! SO cute! However, with the parents he has, he was bound to be handsome! Adorable! Congratulations to the new parents, grandparents, and aunts and uncles!
Love to all!
Candi
This is my first look at little Nico. I knew he was coming. Unfortunately, I'm a day late in getting there. I'm so excited. Thanks, Amy, for posting these.
Poppi
THanks for the pics aim...i am just dying for more. since you have posted these pics, i continue to look for more and i just keep looking at these over and over again.
Wow...tears in my eyes...How beautiful he is and how very special that he is HERE! Congratulations to Rick and May and to all the family!
Amy thanks so much for posting these pics! He is incredibly cute! I can't tell you how full of joy I am for all the family. Keep the pictures coming of yourself too.....you are next young ladyH
What a beautiful little miracle! Congratulations and hugs to all.
Love,
Margie Cicerrella
Post a Comment