Certainly not me. I can't resist them. Look at those adorable expressions. Each one is sooooooo cute. I want to squeeze them, those little dolls.Thanks so much for your call Friday. I love hearing about Alice and Anthony and everything they are doing.
Diane took the words right out of my mouth! How adorable. Anthonys expression in that first picture is so priceless and Alice is just a doll! They are so cute and I miss them so much! Thanks for keeping us updated with the pictures!
"Hey... I don't have the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I've succeeded. But I love my life. I love my wife. And I wish you my kind of success." - Dicky Fox, Jerry Maguire
4 comments:
Certainly not me. I can't resist them. Look at those adorable expressions. Each one is sooooooo cute. I want to squeeze them, those little dolls.Thanks so much for your call Friday. I love hearing about Alice and Anthony and everything they are doing.
Diane took the words right out of my mouth! How adorable. Anthonys expression in that first picture is so priceless and Alice is just a doll! They are so cute and I miss them so much! Thanks for keeping us updated with the pictures!
You two kids are looking pretty stylish. Can't wait to see you next week. I love you all.
Poppi
Those pictures are precious. Thank you for sharing them. I love watching them grow and change. What sweeties!
Post a Comment