Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

We took our first trip to the pumpkin patch yesterday. It was a perfect Fall day. We went on a hayride out to a pumpkin patch where everybody picked pumpkins for Halloween. The babies had a great time hanging out with so many of their cousins!









4 comments:

Connie said...

Those are great pictures, Amy! I do love a real pumpkin patch! We are not finding any of those around here....seems the fall weather is missing, too! ;-) Love you guys!

Dadio said...

Great job on the photos. I really love the one of the three grandchildren in the patch. I miss you guys already and look forward to the holidays.

Diane said...

I absolutely love these pumpkin patch photos. How cute are all these kids! They are having such fun. Thanks for sharing.

Patty said...

Aren't the holidays even more fun when you have kids! And what adorable kids you have too! The older they get the more they will understand and it is all so exciting! I am so happy for the both of you!