Friday, October 31, 2008

Alice and Anthony turned 8 months!

Here are some of the latest pictures of our little cuties. Anthony has been crawling for almost 2 months now and Alice is content to scoot where ever she wants to go. Not to be outdone by her brother, she can stand on her own for several seconds. Both are pulling up on everything. They no longer have much interest in being inside their exersaucers. They prefer to stand on the outside of them and play together. Anthony and Farley are buddies. Boo is a little more cautious. Alice loves the kitties too but just can't get to them fast enough. She loves to chase her brother around the room though. They are making lots of sounds - ma, da, blah, ta. And they love to sing and dance.















6 comments:

Patty said...

How adorable those two are and how big they are getting. It is crazy how fast they grow, the first year especially!

Lisa Albano said...

you guys look soooooooooooo grown up and so cute! i cant wait to see pictures of you guys dressed up for halloween...monkey boy and banana girl. i love you guys and miss you!

Candi said...

They are gorgeous and so big!!! Anthony's shirt is a total crack up, too!!

lilmisshannah said...

8 months already....wow! Time flies, huh? They are so darling, Amy. I am sure they are the sunshine of your lives! Thanks for sharing their milestones and their cutie pie pictures!

Connie said...

oops...I posted under Hannah's account!

Diane said...

I am absolutely dying over those precious faces. I don't know how I can stand to be away from Alice and Anthony another day. I love them both so very much. They are soooooo cute.