I can't believe how many posts I have missed!!!! ALL of the pictures are adorable. Thank you. The kids are growing up so much and are both so cute! I sure wish I could see them in person...lucky Melissa!
"Hey... I don't have the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I've succeeded. But I love my life. I love my wife. And I wish you my kind of success." - Dicky Fox, Jerry Maguire
4 comments:
This is almost scary. Alice looks so grownup. You can just about see the older Alice emerging.
She looks like a real person! Some day I will see the real person in person.
I can't believe how many posts I have missed!!!! ALL of the pictures are adorable. Thank you. The kids are growing up so much and are both so cute! I sure wish I could see them in person...lucky Melissa!
These are the cutest pictures! She is such a doll!
Post a Comment