Wasn't it special to have Melissa with us in Portland? Wish it could be more often. Anthony and Alice just love socializing and are so good at it already.
Melissa loved being there! She really was thrilled to meet the newest family members! She also really loved being with you Amy. she thinks the world of you!
"Hey... I don't have the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I've succeeded. But I love my life. I love my wife. And I wish you my kind of success." - Dicky Fox, Jerry Maguire
2 comments:
Wasn't it special to have Melissa with us in Portland? Wish it could be more often. Anthony and Alice just love socializing and are so good at it already.
Melissa loved being there! She really was thrilled to meet the newest family members! She also really loved being with you Amy. she thinks the world of you!
Post a Comment