Monday, January 08, 2007

Happy New Year!

Ron and I drove up to Seattle for the weekend to celebrate the New Year with some of my best friends. It has been forever since I've seen Molly and Adrianna is getting so big! Sue and Adam and Misty and Eric joined us. We had a fun time hanging out at Molly and Mike's. It was a pretty mellow time, playing games, drinking wine, a little dancing, lots of joking around. The last photo is me holding Adrianna during the countdown to 2007. She is my little good luck charm.










4 comments:

Patty said...

Ditto what Candi said.....You definitly are a cutie there is no doubt about that! You look terrific!

Anonymous said...

It looks like your good luck charm is a real cutie. We missed you on Christmas and New Year's too. Let's hope for a v-e-r-y good year.

Diane said...

You look absolutely gorgeous! What a nice time you must have had! What an amazing woman you are!

Tim said...

I had to kiss my pseudo-kids for new year's too... I was holding my favorite one (don't tell the other two) at midnight.

and, of course, you look great... but i already knew that. and i get to work with your great looking husband half the week :)