Monday, January 08, 2007

Wisdom Teeth?


Why do they call them wisdom teeth? If they really were "wisdom" teeth, why the need to pull them out? I finally got mine pulled on Friday. I've been in bed for 3 days straight. I'm finally up today to get caught up on the blog. I'm recovering quite well actually. I just wish I could eat something solid. Being in bed has been lovely. It gives me a nice excuse to be really lazy. I've been reading and knitting (my new favorite hobby) non stop.

3 comments:

Patty said...

I am glad you are back too. I had my wisdom teeth pullrd in my late thirties and it was not fun. It was very painful recovery for me. Then there are people like Scott who didn't ever take any pain meds and it was a peice of cake! Go figure? Hope you were alright!

Anonymous said...

You really look good, no swelling despite having that nasty procedure. Mom and I were thinking of you on Friday.

Diane said...

Hi Sweetie,
Dad's right you look great! Hope each day just gets better and better.