I had a wonderful baby shower hosted by my sisters. It is wonderful to have sisters especially after the loss of a mother. I am really lucky. I wish I would have gotten a picture of all the people who came...
Looks like a great shower. I will always be sad that I missed it. I, too, am grateful that you have such wonderful sisters. They are surely a gift. Your brother isn't too bad either. Love you
Sisters are wonderful! I can vouch for that! Wish I could of been there too. I will make it up to the Portland area this summer one way or another! I can't wait to meet Alice and Anthony as well as Nico!
"Hey... I don't have the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I've succeeded. But I love my life. I love my wife. And I wish you my kind of success." - Dicky Fox, Jerry Maguire
3 comments:
Looks like a great shower. I will always be sad that I missed it. I, too, am grateful that you have such wonderful sisters. They are surely a gift. Your brother isn't too bad either. Love you
Your cake is so cute! I am so sorry we missed it as well...I love baby showers!
Sisters are wonderful! I can vouch for that! Wish I could of been there too. I will make it up to the Portland area this summer one way or another! I can't wait to meet Alice and Anthony as well as Nico!
Post a Comment