Thanks for putting those pictures on! I have been anxiously awaiting. You are beautiful, just how I have vision for so many years! It really won't be long now!
Wow...Amy, you look beautiful and probably very ready (and not yet ready all at the same time!) I wondered about what Candi called the peace sign. I actually thought it might mean 2 more weeks til you are safe to have them. I wasn't sure! Or even 2 of them in there! Who knows? At any rate, I am so excited for you. Did you do that belly cast yet? Better hurry! LOL
"Hey... I don't have the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I've succeeded. But I love my life. I love my wife. And I wish you my kind of success." - Dicky Fox, Jerry Maguire
7 comments:
OH WOW, OH MY! How wonderful! You look so good. I am very excited. Can't wait!
How gorgeous are you?!?!? Beautiful! Love the peace sign, too! I had Kyle at 36 weeks! You are definitely in the homestretch now!
Thanks for putting those pictures on! I have been anxiously awaiting. You are beautiful, just how I have vision for so many years! It really won't be long now!
Wow...Amy, you look beautiful and probably very ready (and not yet ready all at the same time!) I wondered about what Candi called the peace sign. I actually thought it might mean 2 more weeks til you are safe to have them. I wasn't sure! Or even 2 of them in there! Who knows? At any rate, I am so excited for you. Did you do that belly cast yet? Better hurry! LOL
Sorry....looks like I am posting in Gracie's google thing. It is Connie, by the way! :)
I agree you look great. So happy for you :)So what IS the story with the peace sign/two finger salute?
Oh I didn't mean anything by it. Just felt like flashing a peace sign...
Post a Comment