Kelly and I are looking at your blog together and we cannot believe how big and beautiful you are getting! We are so excited to meet those little ones...
What can I say? I love seeing you like this. It fulfills the visualizations many of us have been holding of you for so long. How beautiful to see our dreams come true! Hurry up, Alice and Anthony, and share yourselves with the rest of us.
"Hey... I don't have the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I've succeeded. But I love my life. I love my wife. And I wish you my kind of success." - Dicky Fox, Jerry Maguire
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! How beautiful is that!! You look gorgeous! Can't wait to see those babies!!!!!
Kelly and I are looking at your blog together and we cannot believe how big and beautiful you are getting! We are so excited to meet those little ones...
You are the epitome of beauty! I, like everyone else, can't wait to see Alice and Anthony! You are doing so great! 36 weeks and counting!
What can I say? I love seeing you like this. It fulfills the visualizations many of us have been holding of you for so long. How beautiful to see our dreams come true! Hurry up, Alice and Anthony, and share yourselves with the rest of us.
Post a Comment