How completely adorable and creative! Wow! I love them! Hannah is looking with me and she is very impressed! She loves to crochet, but thinks your creations are a little advanced for her. Seems like you are passing the time as best you can! Hurry up, Babies!! :)
Nice job on the crocheting! I have so many incredibly talented neices! I know the wait is so tough but it will be any moment now sweetie! I can't tell you how happy Iam for you! You are beautiful and just how I envisioned for so long!
"Hey... I don't have the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I've succeeded. But I love my life. I love my wife. And I wish you my kind of success." - Dicky Fox, Jerry Maguire
3 comments:
Those are fabulous! You are so talented. I don't have a clue how to do any of that stuff. What a special gift for the babies!
How completely adorable and creative! Wow! I love them! Hannah is looking with me and she is very impressed! She loves to crochet, but thinks your creations are a little advanced for her. Seems like you are passing the time as best you can! Hurry up, Babies!! :)
Nice job on the crocheting! I have so many incredibly talented neices! I know the wait is so tough but it will be any moment now sweetie! I can't tell you how happy Iam for you! You are beautiful and just how I envisioned for so long!
Post a Comment