Thursday, March 20, 2008

At the hospital

Here I am at the hospital a few days before giving birth. I know I'm in my underwear in one shot so if it bothers you, just pretend I'm in a bikini (hee, hee). My belly measured 49 inches. If, by the way, you've ever watched Jon and Kate Plus Eight (my favorite show), Kate's belly before giving birth to sextuplets measured 54 inches. I was just five inches shy!




3 comments:

Diane said...

thank you my precious daughter for all you did to produce these children---mom

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...that belly against those tiny legs is just amazing! What a miracle!

Patty said...

Here I am in tears again! That is what keeps happening to me when I read about your beautiful twins! I agree with Candi! Wow look had tiny you are everywhere else! How did those little legs carry you through?