Alice and Anthony had their first bath Monday night. They both did very well. Anthony was quiet for the first few seconds and seemed to really like the water but then erupted in tears. Alice looked pretty purplexed the whole time but didn't cry. So cute. We could tell that they loved being all clean after their baths were over.


4 comments:
Awwww...how cute! What exciting times for you! Locve the sink, too...by the way!
Wow...I didn't even REALIZE you were posting all this great stuff! Love it! I am so happy for both of you. I really am. By the way, how did you stay so tiny everywhere else but your belly? Your little buns and legs in comparison to your big belly is quite amazing!! So blessed all around!
Awww... they're adorable :) So glad they arrived safe and healthy. Thanks for posting pics. Can't wait to meet them in person!
What absolutely precious little ones! I love and miss them so!
Post a Comment