What precious pictures of your babies! Thanks for sharing them! What are their stats now? I am curious as to what they weigh and how they are on the charts. They look just perfect! I am sure they are a joy! I actually can't believe it has been a month either! Wow!
I can't believe they are a month old either. They are so cute! I can't wait to see them in person. I bet your exhausted though! I am sure you can't wait to have Nana come lend a hand!
"Hey... I don't have the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I've succeeded. But I love my life. I love my wife. And I wish you my kind of success." - Dicky Fox, Jerry Maguire
4 comments:
What precious pictures of your babies! Thanks for sharing them! What are their stats now? I am curious as to what they weigh and how they are on the charts. They look just perfect! I am sure they are a joy! I actually can't believe it has been a month either! Wow!
Oh my how they have changed. They are so beautiful!
I can't believe they are a month old either. They are so cute! I can't wait to see them in person. I bet your exhausted though! I am sure you can't wait to have Nana come lend a hand!
A month already? Oh my goodness! Children really do make us see how quickly time passes. Beautiful babies!
Post a Comment