We won't know their current weight/height until we see the doctor again in another two weeks but they seem to be growing quickly. They have already gone up a diaper size and many of their newborn clothing is too small for them.
I took these pics yesterday.



4 comments:
Don't you just LOVE those Boppies? I love to see the pictures! The one of Anthony is a hoot and the last one of the two of them is just precious. I bet you are just filled with joy! (and fatigue!) ;)
I absolutely love the one of the two of them! The colors in all of these are so beautiful. What a blessing to have such happy babies!
What adorable pictures! Thanks so much for keeping us updated. I know you must be exhausted so it must be hard to keep up! We all appreciate it though.
Oh my, oh goodness! Saturday won't come soon enough. I just can't believe how much those sweeties have grown. I'll be there soon.
Post a Comment