Sunday, April 06, 2008

Learning New Tricks

When you have two babies to take care of at the same time, you have to be creative. The hairdryer is one method we use to keep them quiet. Just turn it on and the crying stops!


This is how I carry the babies during the day when I'm home alone. They love to be in the sling. This is also a great way to get them to stop crying...

3 comments:

Connie said...

Wow! One of the babies goes on your back? How do you do that by yourself? I am amazed by you, Amy!

Diane said...

Wow! Now this does look like a trick. Always something new. My favorite is using static on the radio for white noise. What will you think of next? At least I am here to observe the future brilliant ideas.

Unknown said...

You should patent that idea! Do they take turns being in front like musical chairs??