I LOVE those pictures! The little expression on Alice's face is so cute! All of the pictures are absolutely darling. You should be proud! Wish I could see and hold them in person.
I am so happy that you are keeping the pictures coming(although quite surprised) because I love to see them. You are amazing! look at you carrying those two around. I heard that you get them in there all by yourself!
"Hey... I don't have the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I've succeeded. But I love my life. I love my wife. And I wish you my kind of success." - Dicky Fox, Jerry Maguire
3 comments:
I LOVE those pictures! The little expression on Alice's face is so cute! All of the pictures are absolutely darling. You should be proud! Wish I could see and hold them in person.
And so you should be proud. Great job, Amy. I am overjoyed to be here.-----Mom
I am so happy that you are keeping the pictures coming(although quite surprised) because I love to see them. You are amazing! look at you carrying those two around. I heard that you get them in there all by yourself!
Post a Comment