Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Cute!

Had to post a few more pictures of my cuties. Okay, yes, they are watching tv from their boppies... But it was a pbs cartoon and it was in Spanish :-). In the last two photos, they are in their carseats getting ready to go on an outing.





Update: Anthony is getting so big. I think he easily weighs about 18 pounds now. We will find out tomorrow at his well baby check up. Alice is growing too but she is much more dainty. Anthony loves to practise standing and is practically sitting up by himself these days. Alice is much more advanced at rolling. She can roll from her back to her belly and from her belly to her back.

4 comments:

Patty said...

Oh my they are getting so darn big. Tell them to slow down till Aunt Patty gets up there to see them! Oh Amy, they are so adorable and I am so happy for you both! I hope it is getting a bit easier the older they get and that you are getting some sleep!

Diane said...

How can Alice and Anthony get so much cuter every time I see them? I miss them so much. We simply must do something about this separation thing before too long. My heart aches for them. I want to touch them, smell them, hug and kiss them. Oh my!

Connie said...

Geez...they are just getting more darling by the day! It is just perfect that Anthony is bigger and Alice is more dainty. What more could you want? Two beautiful, healthy and sweet little babies, one boy, one girl! You are living your dream, aren't you?? :-) I so wish I could see them in person...I think I would just eat them up!

Lisa Albano said...

i can wait to see you guys in ashland...only one week now! i am counting down the days until i can hold you both and cover you with kisses!