That is funny because Diane read my mind excactly. I too am glad you didn't narrow them down. I love seeing those cuties. I can't believe how big they are getting and I can't wait to come and see them!
Hi Amy, it is your cousin-in-law, Tonia. Cute, cute pictures!! I can't wait to meet your sweet babies. Could you email me at cmctonia@comcast.net? I have a question for you. Thanks! :-)
"Hey... I don't have the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I've succeeded. But I love my life. I love my wife. And I wish you my kind of success." - Dicky Fox, Jerry Maguire
3 comments:
Glad you didn't narrow it down. They always look so adorable. How much fun are they having? I am so happy for all of you.
That is funny because Diane read my mind excactly. I too am glad you didn't narrow them down. I love seeing those cuties. I can't believe how big they are getting and I can't wait to come and see them!
Hi Amy, it is your cousin-in-law, Tonia. Cute, cute pictures!! I can't wait to meet your sweet babies. Could you email me at cmctonia@comcast.net? I have a question for you. Thanks! :-)
Post a Comment