Monday, August 25, 2008

Ashland Trip

Earlier in the month we took our second trip with the babies down to Ashland to visit Ron's mom and dad. We also got to visit Ron's Grammie - Alice and Anthony's Great Grandma! Ron's sister Lisa is back from Italy and it was the first time for her to see the babies. Here are a few of the highlights. Ron and I also celebrated our 15 year wedding anniversary. We went out to a romantic dinner while Mom, Dad, and Lisa babysat! Very nice.









4 comments:

Diane said...

What a wonderful time we had! I am hoping you can return in September sometime. Dad and I have a great play to recommend. We love having you and would also love to babysit.

Unknown said...

Wow...a lot going on! Happy belated Anniversary! I enjoyed seeing many similar pictures on Aunt Diane's blog!

Connie said...

sorry, that was not Gracie...

Patty said...

I love all the pictures but my favorites are the ones where they are laughing. They are so darn cute!