Monday, August 25, 2008

For you, Daddy

Every morning he gets up with the babies, dresses them and plays with them with so that I can sleep a little bit longer. This is his favorite outfit on Alice. She wanted me to post these photos because she knows it will make him happy to see her in his favorite outfit ;-)





4 comments:

Diane said...

How could he help but be pleased? But then, Alice does look quite precious in anything.

It is wonderful how you and Ron have worked out the whole sleeping stuff. Everyone can only benefit. Being able to sleep at night and having special time with the kids in the morning is a nice deal for Ron. I only hope you soon get more rest yourself, honey.

Connie said...

Well, how can you blame him? She looks absolutely beautiful in that colorful outfit! I am sure it just illuminates her blossoming colorful personality. Daddies and their little girls...look out!

Dadio said...

You are one cute, girl, Alice. I can't wait to see you this weekend. You make your dad and mom proud.

Patty said...

I guess the outfit is cute but I hate to say I hardly notice because I have a hard time looking at anything but that adorable little face!