Happy 1/2 birthday to two of the cutest twins ever! I love you guys and I was so glad I got to spend time getting to know both of you this summer! Miss you already!
How adorable! You are too much! So very precious. I bragged about Alice and Anthony both all day yesterday, but I forgot to get in touch on this special 1/2 birthday. Sorry.
"Hey... I don't have the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I've succeeded. But I love my life. I love my wife. And I wish you my kind of success." - Dicky Fox, Jerry Maguire
5 comments:
I can't believe you two are getting so old and grown up. I can't wait to see you this weekend.
Love,
Poppi
Happy 1/2 birthday to two of the cutest twins ever! I love you guys and I was so glad I got to spend time getting to know both of you this summer! Miss you already!
Oh my goodness! 6 months old already? They are sooo cute! Wish I didn't live so far away!
How adorable! You are too much! So very precious. I bragged about Alice and Anthony both all day yesterday, but I forgot to get in touch on this special 1/2 birthday. Sorry.
yeah welcome to the other half of the year. You guys got fun stuff ahead of you!
Post a Comment