Saturday, June 28, 2008

Happy 4 months Alice and Anthony!




The babies are 4 months old today!


6 comments:

Lisa Albano said...

happy 4 months my sweet niece and nephew!!!!!!!! i love the new pics...you are getting so big so fast. i cant wait to see you in a couple of weeks. i love you both. millions of kisses!

Candi said...

My goodness they are getting so big! Their faces are really changing, too! They are totally adorable!

Diane said...

I am dying here. I miss those adorable faces so much. How very very beautiful! Hurry on down for a visit. Alice and Anthony's great-grandma is so anxious to see them.

Dadio said...

Boy, do I miss you two. I haven't seen you in so long and you're growing so fast.

Patty said...

Alice and Anthony are so adorable and getting so big! I have to get up there and see them soon! i won't to hold them so bad!

Connie said...

Oh my GOODNESS! They are so completely edible! Oh, how I wish I could see them and hold them in person. I am so happy for you and Ron! Love you guys! (hey...4 months goes fast doesn't it? Look out!)