My dad went out on his new boat last weekend and caught the limit in trout in two hours. Here are some photos sent courtesy of my aunt and uncle. I love that he took his dogs with him but I'm surprised their barking didn't scare away all the fish :-)
Wow...now that would be my kind of fishing! I can't stand to do it because it seems everytime I have gone fishing, we are out for hours and catch nothing. B-O-R-I-N-G. But, your Dad catches the maximum amount in 2 hours?! That must have been fun for him! New boat, new motorcycle...sounds like your dad is doing good. I am sure that makes you happy!
That is Scott's dream come true! He loves fishing even when he doesn't catch anything! Of course it is always better when you do!What lake did he fish at? It sounds like a good one!
It does do my heart good to see your Dad out there doing things he loves. It is an answer to prayer actually. Good for him! And thanks for keeping us posted on what he is up to.
We have started to become quite fond of fishing over here. I would love to have a boat to take the kids on. Your Dad seems to be doing well. Good for him. The maximum in two hours is impressive for sure!
"Hey... I don't have the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I've succeeded. But I love my life. I love my wife. And I wish you my kind of success." - Dicky Fox, Jerry Maguire
5 comments:
Wow...now that would be my kind of fishing! I can't stand to do it because it seems everytime I have gone fishing, we are out for hours and catch nothing. B-O-R-I-N-G. But, your Dad catches the maximum amount in 2 hours?! That must have been fun for him! New boat, new motorcycle...sounds like your dad is doing good. I am sure that makes you happy!
That is Scott's dream come true! He loves fishing even when he doesn't catch anything! Of course it is always better when you do!What lake did he fish at? It sounds like a good one!
That's very cool. So nice to see Mike out there having some fun. Who was he with (besides Max and Spike)? I'd love to see the boat.
It does do my heart good to see your Dad out there doing things he loves. It is an answer to prayer actually. Good for him! And thanks for keeping us posted on what he is up to.
We have started to become quite fond of fishing over here. I would love to have a boat to take the kids on. Your Dad seems to be doing well. Good for him. The maximum in two hours is impressive for sure!
Post a Comment