Aaron and Cristina watch the babies on a regular basis which gives us some much needed alone time. Here are some cute pics they took during their last babysitting session:
Thanks for the cute pics, Uncle Aaron and Auntie Cristina! How wonderful that they live close enough and are willing and able to help you and Ron so much. What a blessing! One baby is a lot of work, let alone two. I am sure you really welcome the assistance. Those little breaks make parenting even more rewarding.
How nice for everyone that they are there to watch the babies! Good for you guys to get a bit a free time and good for them to have that bounding time!
Wow! Look at those adorable babies. I am so glad that you can get such great people to step in from time to time. It probably keeps you sane. Everyone needs a little R & R. Though I know how much fun you are having with those two treasures. You and Ron are such wonderful parents.
How lucky to have and aunt and uncle so close by. I know I feel blessed that Uncle Ryan has moved here. I am looking forward to moments like this as well!
"Hey... I don't have the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I've succeeded. But I love my life. I love my wife. And I wish you my kind of success." - Dicky Fox, Jerry Maguire
5 comments:
Thanks for the cute pics, Uncle Aaron and Auntie Cristina! How wonderful that they live close enough and are willing and able to help you and Ron so much. What a blessing! One baby is a lot of work, let alone two. I am sure you really welcome the assistance. Those little breaks make parenting even more rewarding.
How nice for everyone that they are there to watch the babies! Good for you guys to get a bit a free time and good for them to have that bounding time!
A well-deserved break. The kids look great, as usual, and Aaron looks like he's right at home with the kids. Miss you guys.
Wow! Look at those adorable babies. I am so glad that you can get such great people to step in from time to time. It probably keeps you sane. Everyone needs a little R & R. Though I know how much fun you are having with those two treasures. You and Ron are such wonderful parents.
How lucky to have and aunt and uncle so close by. I know I feel blessed that Uncle Ryan has moved here. I am looking forward to moments like this as well!
Post a Comment