We had another full day of play. Lots of tummy time and bumpo and play gym usage :-) Nico also came by for a visit. Here is a photo of Alice looking very at ease doing tummy time. She is a tummy time rock star. Also a picture of the kids hanging out with daddy after he got home from work.
I am so excited. Great photos! I just love them. I so want some copies. Each one is cuter than another. I can't even decide what I like best. Alice and Anthony look so happy and bright and sharp. Thank you so much for finding the time to post these.
It does my heart so good to see Ron finally with his own beautiful babies! I am so happy for both of you! You certainly deserve it! The kids are so cute!
Just Nana again. I find myself enlarging these photos and looking at them whenever possible.
Is there anyway you could send them to me in an attachment to an email? I would love to have some made up for my wallet and family album. Dad said I should be able to do that from the blog. But I am not certain how.
"Hey... I don't have the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I've succeeded. But I love my life. I love my wife. And I wish you my kind of success." - Dicky Fox, Jerry Maguire
6 comments:
How precious! The one of Ron and Alice is especially cute, laughing at her Daddy like he is the best thing ever. Good times for sure!
I am so excited. Great photos! I just love them. I so want some copies. Each one is cuter than another. I can't even decide what I like best. Alice and Anthony look so happy and bright and sharp. Thank you so much for finding the time to post these.
It does my heart so good to see Ron finally with his own beautiful babies! I am so happy for both of you! You certainly deserve it! The kids are so cute!
Just Nana again. I find myself enlarging these photos and looking at them whenever possible.
Is there anyway you could send them to me in an attachment to an email? I would love to have some made up for my wallet and family album. Dad said I should be able to do that from the blog. But I am not certain how.
Love you all----Mom (Nana)
Adorable! That has to be the cutest boppy ever! I love the picture of the cousins together and of course the daddy one steals your heart!
Thanks for all the photos Amy!! It is hard not being there to watch them in person, but I love your photos.
Love Auntie Kari
Post a Comment