Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Way We Play

Thanks to the bumpo, they can sit up without any help. They also love to lay under their play gym. They also practise lots of tummy time on their boppies. Alice is a pro but little Anthony's head is so darn heavy...












6 comments:

Diane said...

Oh my! I can't believe they could grow so much in the last three days. I miss them so already.

Anthony sure looks like your Dad. And these days I even see a resemblance between Alice and Anthony sometimes. They do constantly change, those precious kids.

Lisa Albano said...

i love the new photos of my little niece and nephew...i cant wait to see them in person. they are so adorable, i just want to cover them with kisses. i know you are busy but keep up the photos for auntie lisa. i love you all!

Dadio said...

How great to see my two little grandchildren looking so well. I miss them and can't wait to be with them again. What a blessing!

Candi said...

Those seats are something else! That is so cute! Those two adorable babies are growing so fast!!! Thanks for the update...keep the photos coming!

Connie said...

I love the pictures and updates! Those two cuties are getting soo big! I almost bought one of those seats for Finley, but never did. How cute they look sitting in it!

Patty said...

Wow they just keep coming out with new inventions! Just when you think they thought of everything, something new and cool comes out! Anthony and Alice are growing so fast I can't beleive it! The pictures are adorable and I love seeing them. Thanks for doing them even as busy as you are!