The babies are really starting to take to their bouncy chairs. They love to sit in them and watch the world go by... (Mostly they love to stare at their hands.)
Wow those adorable babies are getting so big and changing so much! I am so excited that you found the time to update the blog because I love to see them!
"Hey... I don't have the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I've succeeded. But I love my life. I love my wife. And I wish you my kind of success." - Dicky Fox, Jerry Maguire
4 comments:
Finley had that same bouncy chair and he LOVED it! It was so soft! The babies are adorable!
Look how big and adorable Alice and Anthony are getting. I miss them so.
Wow those adorable babies are getting so big and changing so much! I am so excited that you found the time to update the blog because I love to see them!
That does look cozy. I wish they made that in my size!
Post a Comment