I got a new baby carrier today - a Moby Wrap. I am a little addicted to baby carriers. This one is so cozy and you can use it in so many configurations. Alice really seems to like it.
All I want to know is How the heck do you get that thing ON???? It looks very confusing and not like something you could do while holding a baby. Sure does look cozy, though, once they are in there.
"Hey... I don't have the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I've succeeded. But I love my life. I love my wife. And I wish you my kind of success." - Dicky Fox, Jerry Maguire
5 comments:
All I want to know is How the heck do you get that thing ON???? It looks very confusing and not like something you could do while holding a baby. Sure does look cozy, though, once they are in there.
Amy, the master (or is that mistress?) of baby carriers. So no wonder you are addicted to them. You are amazing as always.
I loved baby carriers too. As for the bouncy ball.... I loved bouncing with Angela and Mason and they loved even more!
Alice, I'm glad you like that sling. Mum and Dad tried to used it on me, but i didn't work well on me. :) Looks good on you!
That looks comfortable...and confusing. I can barely work a scarf let alone that carrier! It does look like heaven to be snuggled in, though!
Post a Comment