Friday, May 09, 2008

Brother and Sister

Here are my two little munchkins together. They are little goofballs.

They had their 2 month visit on the first of the month. Alice was 11 lbs 8 oz and 23 1/2 inches (90th percentile for her age group) and Anthony was 12 lbs 11 oz and 23 inches long.




6 comments:

Connie said...

Man, Amy..I tell you...those pictures really cracked me up! How completely precious. You are so blessed, really!

Diane said...

The kids are changing so much. How precious! Alice's little face is rounding out a bit. Anthony looks more red headed all the time. I could just squeeze both of them. If only I could.

Patty said...

These pictures are great because in the first one they both look serious then he looks like he is cracking up and she looks like might then she decides she is bored with the whole thing! I love it!

Lisa Albano said...

yahhhh...auntie lisa has been waiting for these photos. i miss you all so much. can't wait to kiss those sweet chubby cheeks. they are both too cute. i love their different personalities.

Nico said...

Couz Couz, you are looking cute! and getting big too. Let's get together and make a baby noises soon. Ging Ging!

Candi said...

How stinkin' cute are they?? Such great expressions, too!!! Those pictures just brightened my whole night!