Happy Birthday to your Dad! Yes, he is handsome. Connie is right, the goofball stuff does look genetic also. It is wonderful to see your Dad smiling and goofing around. God bless him.
"Hey... I don't have the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I've succeeded. But I love my life. I love my wife. And I wish you my kind of success." - Dicky Fox, Jerry Maguire
5 comments:
Hmmm...the babies are goofballs....wonder where in the world they would pick up such a thing?! heehee
Happy Birthday to your Dad! Yes, he is handsome. Connie is right, the goofball stuff does look genetic also. It is wonderful to see your Dad smiling and goofing around. God bless him.
You Dad does look great! Happy birthday to him! I hope he is doing as well as can be expected!
You guys are so crazy and I love you for it XXOXX
Oh by the way those are the cutiest babies yet!
What a fun group you all are! happy Belated Birthday to your Dad!
Post a Comment