Sunday, July 24, 2005

12 Years!


Today was our 12th wedding anniversary. Ron went to a bachelor party last night and didn’t get home until really late. My plan was to make him breakfast in bed – I woke up at 7 am and made homemade granola, fresh pineapple, apricot, banana and ginger juice (I’ll tell you about my new juicer tomorrow) and coffee. It was all ready by 8:30am. I think he wanted to sleep a bit later… but you should have seen his face when I brought in his breakfast in bed tray. It was the best. I put the tray in his lap and then the cat’s swarmed him so we ended up eating at the table after all was said and done.

Mom (Albano) – I included this picture just for you. I guess it takes breakfast and bed to get him to go to SRF with me!

Ron treated me to a lovely dinner at Andena’s. It’s a Peruvian restaurant that got lots of great reviews. I ate two different kinds of ceviche. Yum. They did a really cute anniversary dessert presentation for us. We’re home now and Ron is soaking his foot (he has a nasty ingrown toenail) and I think we’re going to watch the Motorcycle Diaries. I’ve already seen it but our meal tonight got me in the mood to show it to Ron. We’re thinking of doing a trip to South or Central America in September…


At dinner, we did a lot of reminiscing about our early days. I got out some of our wedding pics. I think I’ll scan them tomorrow and put them in tomorrow’s post.

8 comments:

Candi said...

Happy Anniversary! Looks like you had a great time! That trip sounds wonderful.

Amy said...

Thanks. I'm hoping provocative pictures of my husband will drive more traffic to the blog. hee hee :-)

Chum said...

Jeez,

I knew Ron was excited about real estate, but I didn't know he likes it that much... Seriously though, when did they start putting centerfolds in the Homes & Rentals section of the Oregonian? Can I borrow it?

Diane said...

Oh God, I love this blogging stuff. How wonderful to so connected with everyone! Tell Ronnie I am extra happy that he accompanied you to SRF.
Did you happen to pick up the summer edition of the SRF magazine? I told Ronnie that it looked special and maybe you would like a copy. Keep up the good work.

Love,
Mom

Amy said...

Yep I got it and I'm reading it tonight.

Chum said...

Nice blog, I love this layout, just like Rick. I really wanted to use it too. Does Ron know that he is being exploied by his wife? He is usually very shy, I'm shock!
Sounded like you guys had fun. Happy Anniversary. Did you get lots of presents? I'm sure. :p
May

Chum said...

Opps! I didn't know I was on Rick's account!
Sorry, that's from me. May

Anonymous said...

nice setup amy... and gratuitous nudity is always good in my book ;)

tim